Get More Information
Please use the links below to get more information on mental health issues at large. We’ve also provided some links to useful local and national resources on substance abuse, mental health, and health care that we hope provide you with guidance as you seek care for yourself or your loved one.
Additional Links and Resources
- West Virginia Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: Nonprofit, grassroots, self-help, support and advocacy organization for consumers, families, and friends of those affected by mental illness.
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources(WVDHHR): Administers programs that benefit citizens to includes news, events, directories and services.
- West Virginia Medicaid: Responsible for assuring access to appropriate, medically necessary quality health care.
- West Virginia Children’s Health Insurance Program(WV CHIP): Low cost health care plan for children and teenagers of working families. Includes requirements, applications and enrollment information.
- National Mental Health Information Center – provides mental illness facts, mental health services, health tips.
- WV Hospital Association – promotes a strong healthcare system in West Virginia that supports and improves the health of those served by its hospitals.
Always Here to Help
River Park Hospital is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address your questions and concerns. To schedule a no-cost assessment or for more information about our programs, please call 800-621-2673 today. In case of medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.