- West Virginia Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems
The National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS) offers advocacy, clinical, financial, and administrative resources for psychiatric patients and providers.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
The National Alliance on Mental Illness is a nonprofit, grassroots, self-help, support and advocacy organization for consumers, families, and friends of those affected by mental illness.
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (WVDHHR) administers programs that benefit citizens to includes news, events, directories and services.
- West Virginia Medicaid
West Virginia Medicaid is responsible for assuring access to appropriate, medically necessary quality health care.
- West Virginia Children’s Health Insurance Program
West Virginia Children’s Health Insurance Program (WV CHIP) — Low cost health care plan for children and teenagers of working families. Includes requirements, applications and enrollment information.
- National Mental Health Information Center
National Mental Health Information Center provides mental illness facts, mental health services, health tips.
- WV Hospital Association
The WV Hospital Association’s goal is to promote a strong healthcare system in West Virginia that supports and improves the health of those served by its hospitals.